ExactTarget has recently announced it posted record performance in the third quarter, boosting revenue 60 percent over the same period in 2010.
“We continued to deliver on our commitment to client success and our communities in the third quarter with the launch of our new Latin America operation in Brazil, the debut of new innovative products, our Connections conference that welcomed more than 3,000 and the announcement of the ExactTarget Foundation.”
The increase in revenue marks the 43rd consecutive quarter of growth for the company that welcomed new clients and key renewals in the quarter including Adobe Systems, TripAdvisor, KLM, Best Buy, Chipotle Mexican Grill and Farmers Insurance Group.
“Our record growth accelerated in the third quarter as clients adopted and evolved the use of our technology to connect with consumers in real time across email, mobile, Twitter, Facebook and the Web,” said Scott Dorsey, ExactTarget chief executive officer and co-founder. “We continued to deliver on our commitment to client success and our communities in the third quarter with the launch of our new Latin America operation in Brazil, the debut of new innovative products, our Connections conference that welcomed more than 3,000 and the announcement of the ExactTarget Foundation.”
Key highlights of ExactTarget’s third quarter include:
- Launching a Latin America Division in Brazil following the acquisition of Sao Paulo-based email marketing provider Frontier Digital.
- Unveiling a wave of new innovations and cross-channel marketing applications for the Interactive Marketing Hub, including:
- Audience Builder – a powerful solution to consolidate, analyze and take action on customer data in real time through an intuitive drag-and-drop interface to create targeted audiences for campaigns across email, mobile, social media and the Web.
- Automation Studio – a drag and drop marketing automation solution to plan and power messages across email, mobile, social or Web campaigns based on consumer behavior, time or custom attributes.
- Campaign Management – a central campaign planning and calendaring solution to seamlessly coordinate channels using an integrated storyboard that dynamically links campaigns on email, mobile, Twitter, Facebook, Web and offline channels.
- SocialPages – a new Facebook page creation and campaign management solution with integrated analytics and real-time engagement features.
- Integrated Reporting – expands real-time Pulse reporting to provide cross-channel analytics and campaign performance measurement and ROI analysis.
- Protected By ExactTarget – adds enterprise ‘WatchDog’ functionality to provide clients real-time monitoring and alerting of account activity and customizable access controls.
- HubExchange – opens ExactTarget’s platform for select third-party application development and innovation.
- Hosting more than 3,000 marketers in Indianapolis for Connections ’11, ExactTarget’s annual client conference that has become the world’s largest interactive marketing event.
- Launching the ExactTarget Foundation to combat childhood hunger, advance education and accelerate entrepreneurship.
- Adding more than 120 new employees worldwide.
- Earning placement on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing companies for sixth consecutive year.
Since 2009, ExactTarget has expanded its global operations with acquisitions in the UK, Australia and Brazil and added hundreds of employees to its nearly 1,100-person team worldwide. The company posted 52 percent year-over-year revenue growth in the first and second quarter of 2011 and recorded annual revenue growth of 41 percent in 2010, finishing the year with $134 million in revenue.